Master Subscription Agreement – LearnerNation™
THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR ACQUISITION AND USE OF OUR SERVICES. IF YOU REGISTER FOR A FREE TRIAL FOR OUR SERVICES, THIS AGREEMENT WILL ALSO GOVERN THAT FREE TRIAL. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING AN ORDER FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
You may not access the Services if You are Our direct competitor, except with Our prior written consent. In addition, You may not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes. This Agreement was last updated on January, 1 2016. It is effective between You and Us as of the date of You accepting this Agreement.
1. DEFINITIONS “Agreement” means this Master Subscription Agreement. “Content” means information obtained by Us from Our content licensors or publicly available sources and provided to You pursuant to an Order Form. “Malicious Code” means code, files, scripts, agents or programs intended to do harm, including, for example, viruses, worms, time bombs and Trojan horses. “Marketplace” means an online directory, catalog or marketplace of applications that interoperate with the Services “Order Form” means an ordering document specifying the Services to be provided hereunder that is entered into between You and Us or any of Our Affiliates, including any addenda and supplements thereto. By entering into an Order Form hereunder, an Affiliate agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as if it were an original party hereto. "Purchased Services" means Services that You or Your Affiliate purchase under an Order Form, as distinguished from those provided pursuant to a free trial. “Services” means the products and services that are ordered by You under a free trial or an Order Form. “User” means an individual who is authorized by You to use a Service, for whom You have ordered the Service, and to whom You (or We at Your request) have supplied a user identification and password. Users may include, for example, Your employees, consultants, contractors and agents, and third parties with which You transact business. "We," "Us" or "Our" means the LearnerNation company. "You" or "Your" means the company or other legal entity for which you are accepting this Agreement, and Affiliates of that company or entity. “Your Data” means electronic data or proprietary content and information submitted by or for You to the Purchased Services or collected and processed by or for You using the Purchased Services
2. FREE TRIAL If You register on our website for a free trial, We will make one or more Services available to You on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period for which you registered to use the applicable Service- or (b) the start date of any Purchased Service subscriptions ordered by You for such Service(s). Additional trial terms and conditions may appear on the trial registration web page. Any such additional terms and conditions are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and are legally binding. ANY DATA YOU ENTER INTO THE SERVICES, AND ANY CUSTOMIZATIONS MADE TO THE SERVICES BY OR FOR YOU, DURING YOUR FREE TRIAL WILL BE PERMANENTLY LOST UNLESS YOU PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SAME SERVICES AS THOSE COVERED BY THE TRIAL, PURCHASE UPGRADED SERVICES, OR EXPORT SUCH DATA, BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL PERIOD. NOTWITHSTANDING SECTION 10 (REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND DISCLAIMERS), DURING THE FREE TRIAL THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
3. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
3.1. Provision of Purchased Services. We will (a) make the Services and Content available to You pursuant to this Agreement and the applicable Order Forms, (b) provide Our standard support for the Purchased Services to You at no additional charge unless specified: Telephone support: Monday-Friday from 8am to 9pm EST – Calls received out of office hours are forwarded to a 24 hour messaging center Email support: Monday- Saturday- Emails received during business days are responded to within 24 hour period, emails received on weekends and holidays are responded to within a 48 hour period. Additional charges may be incurred at the professional service rate for assistance using remote access or virtual private network where available by contract at service rates. Support function shall be available in English and Spanish language. 24-hr online access to the platform knowledge base and frequently asked questions except for: (i) planned downtime of which We shall give at least 8 hours electronic notice and which We shall schedule to the extent practicable during the weekend hours between 6:00 p.m. Friday and 3:00 a.m. Monday Eastern time, and (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including, for example, an act of God, act of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, act of terror, strike or other labor problem (other than one involving Our employees), Internet service provider failure or delay, or denial of service attack. 3.2. Protection of Your Data. We will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data. Those safeguards will include, but will not be limited to, measures for preventing access, use, modification or disclosure of Your Data by Our personnel except (a) to provide the Purchased Services and prevent or address service or technical problems, (b) as compelled by law in accordance with Section 9.4 (Compelled Disclosure) below, or (c) as You expressly permit in writing.
4.2. Accuracy of Account Information. In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being "Your Data"), (b) maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (c) comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Services.
5. USE OF SERVICES AND CONTENT
5.1. Subscriptions. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable Order, (a) Services and Content are purchased as subscriptions, (b) subscriptions may be added during a subscription term at the same pricing as the underlying subscription pricing, prorated for the portion of that subscription term remaining at the time the subscriptions are added, and (c) any added subscriptions will terminate on the same date as the underlying subscriptions. You can either upgrade your subscription to another Tier of seats package or add individual seats.
5.2. Usage Limits. Services and Content are subject to usage limits, including, for example, the quantities specified in Order Forms. Unless otherwise specified, (a) a quantity in an Order Form refers to Users, and the Service or Content may not be accessed by more than that number of Users, (b) a User’s password may not be shared with any other individual, and (c) a User identification may be reassigned to a new individual replacing one who no longer requires ongoing use of the Service or Content. If You exceed a contractual usage limit, you will execute an Order Form for additional quantities of the applicable Services or Content promptly upon Our request, and/or pay any invoice for excess usage in accordance with Section 7.2 (Invoicing and Payment). Additional storage beyond the amount included in the Order Form shall be charged at US$ 10 dollars for 1/GB per month.
5.3. Permitted Use of LearnerNation Content or Third-Party Content. You may download and print a reasonable number of copies of documentation provided or available in connection with the LearnerNation Content or Third Party Content for noncommercial personal or educational use only and we grant you a limited, non-perpetual, revocable, nontransferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access and utilize the Services, the Software and the other LearnerNation Content for noncommercial personal or educational purposes while these Terms are in full force and effect; provided that (i) any permitted copies of documentation provided or available in connection with the LearnerNation Content contain, in an unmodified form, (a) all language designations contained in the materials originally provided to you by us indicating the confidential nature thereof and (b) all copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the materials originally provided to you by us and an original source attribution to us and/or the applicable Third Parties; and (ii) you will not modify of any of the LearnerNation Content except as approved by us in advance in writing. You acknowledge that we and/or Third Parties, as applicable, hold all right, title and interest in and to all tangible and intangible aspects of the LearnerNation Content, the Site and the Services, including without limitation, all patents, copyrights and trade secrets pertaining thereto, and that, except for the limited rights set forth above, you do not acquire any intellectual property right or license in any of the foregoing by downloading or printing the LearnerNation Content or otherwise, including without limitation, by accessing or using the Site, the LearnerNation Content or the Services. These rights granted to you are revocable by us in accordance with these Terms.
6. NON-LEARNERNATION PROVIDERS
6.1. Acquisition of Non-LearnerNation Products and Services. We or third parties may make available (for example, through a Marketplace or otherwise) third-party products or services, including, for example, Non- LearnerNation Course Content and implementation and other consulting services. Any acquisition by You of such non- LearnerNation products or services, and any exchange of data between You and any non-LearnerNation provider, is solely between You and the applicable non-LearnerNation provider. We do not warrant or support Non- LearnerNation services or other non-LearnerNation products or services, whether or not they are designated by Us as “certified” or otherwise, except as specified in an Order Form.
7. FEES AND PAYMENT FOR PURCHASED SERVICES
7.1. Fees. You will pay all fees specified in Order Forms. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Form, (i) fees are based on Services and actual usage, (ii) payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are nonrefundable, and (iii) quantities purchased cannot be decreased during the relevant subscription term.
7.2. Invoicing and Payment. You will provide Us with valid and updated credit card information, or with a valid billing information or alternative document reasonably acceptable to Us. If You provide credit card information to Us, You authorize Us to charge such credit card for all Purchased Services listed in the Order Form for the initial subscription term and any renewal subscription term(s) as set forth in Section 13.2 (Term of Purchased Subscriptions). Such charges shall be made in advance, either annually or in accordance with any different billing frequency stated in the applicable Order Form. If the Order Form specifies that payment will be by a method other than a credit card, We will invoice You in advance and otherwise in accordance with the relevant Order Form. Unless otherwise stated in the Order Form, invoiced charges are due net 30 days from the invoice date. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to Us and notifying Us of any changes to such information.
7.3. Overdue Charges. If any invoiced amount is not received by Us by the due date, then without limiting Our rights or remedies, (a) those charges may accrue late interest at the rate of 1.5% of the outstanding balance per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, and/or (b) We may condition future subscription renewals and Order Forms on payment terms shorter than those specified in Section 7.2 (Invoicing and Payment).
7.4. Suspension of Services and Acceleration. If any amount owing by You under this or any other agreement for Our services is 30 or more days overdue (or 10 or more days overdue in the case of amounts You have authorized Us to charge to Your credit card), We may, without limiting Our other rights and remedies, accelerate Your unpaid fee obligations under such agreements so that all such obligations become immediately due and payable, and suspend Our services to You until such amounts are paid in full. We will give You at least 10 days’ prior notice that Your account is overdue, in accordance with Section 14.2 (Manner of Giving Notice), before suspending services to You.
7.5. Payment Disputes. We will not exercise Our rights under Section 7.3 (Overdue Charges) or 7.4 (Suspension of Service and Acceleration) above if You are disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute. 7.6. Taxes. Our fees do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including, for example, value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, assessable by any jurisdiction whatsoever (collectively, “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with Your purchases hereunder. If We have the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which You are responsible under this Section
7.6, We will invoice You and You will pay that amount unless You provide Us with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority. For clarity, We are solely responsible for taxes assessable against Us based on Our income, property and employees.
7.7. Future Functionality. You agree that Your purchases are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features, or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Us regarding future functionality or features.
8. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENSES
8.1. Reservation of Rights. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, We and Our licensors reserve all of Our/their right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all of Our/their related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to You hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
8.2. License by Us to Use Content. We grant to You a worldwide, limited-term license, under Our applicable intellectual property rights and licenses, to use Content acquired by You pursuant to Order Forms, subject to those Order Forms and this Agreement.
8.3. License by You to Host Your Data. You grant Us and Our Affiliates a worldwide, limited- term license to host, copy, transmit and display Your Data, as necessary for Us to provide the Services in accordance with this Agreement. Subject to the limited licenses granted herein, We acquire no right, title or interest from You or Your licensors under this Agreement in or to Your Data.
8.4. License by You to Use Feedback. You grant to Us and Our Affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royaltyfree license to use and incorporate into the Services any suggestion, enhancement request, recommendation, correction or other feedback provided by You or Users relating to the operation of the Services.
8.5. Content ownership and confidentiality: As between the parties, you own and retain all rights to Your Data and it will be treated as confidential information. This Agreement does not grant us any ownership rights to Your Data. You grant permission to us and our licensors to Your Data as necessary to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you.
8.6. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on the Site or in any LearnerNation Content or Third-Party Content are registered and unregistered Trademarks of us and others and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign trademark laws. Nothing on the Site, the Services or otherwise should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or in connection with the Services, LearnerNation Content, Third-Party Content or Software, without the written permission of the applicable Trademark owner. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. You may not use the Trademarks, either ours or others, in any way without the prior written permission of the applicable Trademark owner. We prohibit use of our logo as a "hot" link to any other World Wide Web site unless approved by us in advance in writing.
8.7. Copyright. You acknowledge that the Software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Site, the Software or the Services (collectively, the "LearnerNation Content") are the proprietary works of us and/or our affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers (the "Third Party Content") and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright laws.
9.1. Definition of Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” means all information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure. Your Confidential Information includes Your Data; Our Confidential Information includes the Services and Content; and Confidential Information of each party includes the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all Order Forms (including pricing), as well as business and marketing plans, technology and technical information, product plans and designs, and business processes disclosed by such party. However, Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (iii) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, or (iv) was independently developed by the Receiving Party.
9.2. Protection of Confidential Information. The Receiving Party will use the same degree of care that it uses to protect the confidentiality of its own confidential information of like kind (but not less than reasonable care) (i) not to use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, and (ii) except as otherwise authorized by the Disclosing Party in writing, to limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to those of its and its Affiliates’ employees and contractors who need that access for purposes consistent with this Agreement and who have signed confidentiality agreements with the Receiving Party containing protections no less stringent than those herein. Neither party will disclose the terms of this Agreement or any Order Form to any third party other than its Affiliates, legal counsel and accountants without the other party’s prior written consent, provided that a party that makes any such disclosure to its Affiliate, legal counsel or accountants will remain responsible for such Affiliate’s, legal counsel’s or accountant’s compliance with this Section 9.2.
9.3. Links. The Site or the Services may provide links to non-LearnerNation web sites or resources (the "Third Party Sites"). This may include links to Third Party Sites and/or causing Third Party Sites (such as study resources or online education pages) to pop-up for your review. Because we have no control over Third Party Sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of Third Party Sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through any Third Party Sites or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity they may contain.
9.4. Compelled Disclosure. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to the extent compelled by law to do so, provided the Receiving Party gives the Disclosing Party prior notice of the compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at the Disclosing Party's cost, if the Disclosing Party wishes to contest the disclosure. If the Receiving Party is compelled by law to disclose the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information as part of a civil proceeding to which the Disclosing Party is a party, and the Disclosing Party is not contesting the disclosure, the Disclosing Party will reimburse the Receiving Party for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing secure access to that Confidential Information.
10. REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND DISCLAIMERS
10.1. Representations. Each party represents that it has validly entered into this Agreement and has the legal power to do so.
10.2. Our Warranties. We warrant that (a) this Agreement and the Order Forms accurately describe the applicable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data, (b) We will not materially decrease the overall security of the Purchased Services during a subscription term, (c) the Purchased Services and Content will not introduce Malicious Code into Your systems. For any breach of an above warranty, Your exclusive remedies are those described in Sections 13.3 (Termination) and 13.4 (Refund or Payment upon Termination).
10.3. Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND EACH PARTY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. CONTENT AND BETA SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” EXCLUSIVE OF ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. EACH PARTY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY HOSTING PROVIDERS.
11. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, and our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers (including our affiliates' respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives, and third party providers), from and against all losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees and related costs and expenses, due to or arising out of any Submitted Content you submit, post to, email, or otherwise transmit to us or through the Services, your use of the Services, the LearnerNation Content, Third-Party Content, or any portion thereof, your connection to the Services, or your breach of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to fully cooperate with such defense and in asserting any available defenses.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE LEARNERNATION CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE LEARNERNATION CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATE, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NEITHER WE, NOR THIRD PARTIES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED IN THE LEARNERNATION CONTENT, THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF OR IN ANY REPORTS OF VERIFICATION SERVICES. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD US (OR OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR EDUCATORS) LIABLE FOR ANY INSTRUCTION, ADVICE OR SERVICES DELIVERED WHICH ORIGINATED THROUGH THE SITE, THROUGH ANY VERIFICATION SERVICE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LEARNERNATION CONTENT, THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DISPUTES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT MIGHT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO CONDUCT OF EDUCATORS OR USERS.
12.1 Exclusion of Consequential and Related Damages. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER AN ACTION IS IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
13.1. Term of Agreement. This Agreement commences on the date You first accept it and continues until all subscriptions hereunder have expired or have been terminated. 13.2. Renewal Subscription Term. Unless one of us gives the other written notice that it does not intend to renew the subscription, this Agreement will automatically renew for the shorter of the Order Form or one year. Written notice of non-renewal must be sent no more than ninety (90) days but no less than forty-five (45) days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term. The renewal will be on the current terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the renewal pricing provided for in your Order Form. In addition, on renewal, the current product usage will apply to your subscription, unless otherwise agreed to by you and LearnerNation. Should you decide not to renew, you may send the notice of non-renewal by email to email@example.com.
13.3. Termination. A party may terminate this Agreement for cause (i) upon 30 days written notice to the other party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or (ii) if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
13.4. Refund or Payment upon Termination. If this Agreement is terminated by You in accordance with Section 13.3 (Termination), We will refund You any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all Order Forms after the effective date of termination. If this Agreement is terminated by Us in accordance with Section 13.3, You will pay any unpaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all Order Forms. In no event will termination relieve You of Your obligation to pay any fees payable to Us for the period prior to the effective date of termination.
13.5. Your Data Portability and Deletion. Your data is available to you at any time for download. It is your responsibility to export or download your data upon termination. We will keep your data available for 60 days after termination. After that 60-day period, We will have no obligation to maintain or provide Your Data, and will thereafter delete or destroy all copies of Your Data in Our Systems.
13.6. Surviving Provisions. The Sections titled "Fees and Payment for Purchase Services," "Proprietary Rights and Licenses," "Confidentiality," "Disclaimers," "Mutual Indemnification," "Limitation of Liability," "Refund or Payment upon Termination," "Portability and Deletion of Your Data," "Who You Are Contracting With, Notices, Governing Law and Jurisdiction," and "General Provisions" will survive any termination or expiration if this Agreement.
14. MODIFICATION OF SERVICES We may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of the Services and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Services as modified. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or the Services.
15. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms in our sole and absolute discretion. The most current version of these Terms can be reviewed by clicking on the link http://www.learnernation.com/msa. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Your use of the Site or continued use of our services after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms and any policies applicable to you posted on the Site constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are expressly reserved. These Terms shall inure to our benefit and to the benefit of our agents, licensors, licensees, successors, and assigns.
17. SEVERABILITY If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable, these Terms will be deemed curtailed to the extent necessary to make the Terms legal and enforceable and will remain, as modified, in full force and effect.
18. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM SELECTION These Terms and all matters or issues collateral thereto will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely therein (without regard to any principles of conflict of laws), you agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to the Site or Services or use of the Site or Services shall be heard exclusively in the courts of the County of Fulton, Georgia and you covenant and agree not to bring suit in any other forum.
19. NOTICE Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
20. NO AGENCY Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither LearnerNation nor any other party to this Agreement shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
21. GENERAL PROVISIONS
21.1 Entire Agreement and Order of Precedence. This Agreement is the entire agreement between You and Us regarding Your use of Services and Content and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. No modification, amendment, or waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted. The parties agree that any term or condition stated in Your purchase order or in any other of Your order documentation (excluding Order Forms) is void. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency among the following documents, the order of precedence shall be: (1) the applicable Order Form, (2) this Agreement, and (3) the Documentation.
21.2 Assignment. LearnerNation LLC may assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the other party’s prior written consent (not to be unreasonably withheld); provided, however, either party may assign this Agreement in its entirety (including all Order Forms). 21.2a. Relationship of the Parties. The parties are independent contractors. This Agreement does not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency and fiduciary or employment relationship between the parties.
21.3. Third-Party Beneficiaries. Our Content licensors shall have the benefit of Our rights and protections hereunder with respect to the applicable Content. There are no other third-party beneficiaries under this Agreement.
21.4. Waiver. No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under this Agreement will constitute a waiver of that right.
21.5. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be deemed null and void, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect.